Sunday, March 27, 2011

Goodbye, Larisa


Your voice has been clarity and sanity in the midst of chaos. Your blog was welcoming, forgiving and encouraging, and there is no one else in the blogosphere who even approaches the level of excellence you have set before us.

Daily, I drift through the cloud, searching for new and interesting voices, for knowledge and for humor, for wisdom and entertainment. I always found it at the Inn.

From your writing, I would not have known that English was not your first language. You have an ability to communicate that most native speakers will never achieve. You always had something interesting to say, and you said it clearly and with elegance.

More than that, though, you shared your very soul with us, honest and open, and I admire you tremendously for that.

I hope you continue writing, and that you achieve in the larger world the distinction that has been yours here.

You are the best of us, Larisa, the absolute best.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so very much. I'm humbled and don't know what to say.
    I guess a hug will do.
    May your blog live and prosper!

    /hug

    ReplyDelete

Interesting Stuff Out There in the Cloud...