Monday, March 14, 2011

Adrift



I feel lost at sea…. as if I am in a tiny, rudderless boat tossed about from whirlpool to vortex, carried along by the whim of a surging current.

I am more emo about this than I should be, maybe, but my guild is disintegrating, and there is nothing at all I can do to change that.

It has been my home since I began playing WoW, and while we never progressed very far and had to pug everything we did, for a while it seemed as if we finally -almost- had it together…our officers were doing their jobs and people were running together and excitement was in the air. Then, first one at a time and then several at once, people just disappeared.

I know some have started playing Rift, some are playing other games, one transferred to another server to raid…there are many ways to leave, and I truly hope they are happy wherever they land.

But I am sad. And lost.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Interesting Stuff Out There in the Cloud...